|Work hours||Add information|
|About||We conserve land to provide clean air, safe drinking water, fresh local foods, and parks and trails for all North Carolina families to enjoy, for generations to come.|
|Mission||CTNC’s mission is to protect land along the Blue Ridge Parkway, assist 22 local land trusts, and connect people to nature so that all North Carolinians can enjoy safe drinking water, clean air, fresh local foods, and recreational opportunities, for generations to come.|
Conservation Trust for North Carolina Facebook Community Rules:
Our Facebook page is open to the general public and we welcome open discussion while keeping the messages and comments family-friendly.
By participating on this page, you are agreeing to our community commenting policy. We reserve the right to delete posts containing any of the following violations without notice:
- Comments violating Facebook’s Terms of Service
- personal attacks
- willful misinformation
- any advertising of events, programs or products that are not supported by Conservation Trust for NC
- off-topic / irrelevant posts
- promoting violence or harm of people or wildlife
- anything that infringes on copyrights or trademarks
- promoting illegal or questionable activities
- intimidation or harassment of other fans, staff, CTNC, or its partners
- argumentative, belligerent, or hostile posts meant to make visiting the CTNC Facebook page an unpleasant, negative, or confrontational experience for other fans
- trolling (posting deliberately disruptive statements)
We are holding fans to a “two strikes and you’re out” policy. If the CTNC Facebook page administrator has to remove more than two comments from a fan, they will be banned from the page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at info at ctnc.org.
Rules enacted January, 2018
Subscribe for email updates: ctnc.salsalabs.org/enews
Make a donation: ctnc.org/donate
Take action on conservation issues and policies: ctnc.salsalabs.org/actionalert