|Work hours||Add information|
Karen, owner of Continence Care Plus has various trainings and qualifications received at the Royal Children’s Hospital and The Mercy Hospital. She also studied in specialized care with continence and urological management, and has been a consultant and educator to medical and nursing staff.
Continence Care Plus has been created, as the changing health care system as given many opportunities to really make a difference to how care can be provided.
My Vision: To provide excellence with client care and be the preferred provider
My Mission: Provide excellence in care and education of best practice with nursing care, to my customers and providers.
Mission Respect Integrity Empowerment Diversity Compassion Inclusion
Benefits of receiving care from Continence Care Plus
• Prompt admission for assessment
• Minimal wait time for admission
• Complete assessment in one visit, and if required further visits as discussed.
• Continence assessment includes bladder scanning, and pelvic floor examination (if applicable)
• Education for pelvic floor exercises
• Provide paperwork for Continence AIDS Payment Scheme and State Wide Equipment Scheme
• Catheter care including education and assistance with IDC (in- dwelling catheter) , SPC (Supra-pubic catheter) and ISC (Intermittent catheter)
• Trial of Void
• Home care and clinic care optional
|Products||CONTINENCE CARE, Aged Care, Inhome Care, Weekly Clinics|