|About||IT'S A NEW CLIENT SPECIAL!|
So we can provide the best service possible for all of our customers, here are some helpful hints and a reminder of our policies:
1. Please be on time - after 5 minutes you will be considered a walk-in.
2. At booking, please let us know if your child is fearful of haircuts. This way we can add extra time and make the process as easy as possible for your kiddo.
3. Be Prepared - Is your child tired or hungry? Is he bothered by the hair that falls down the back of his shirt? If so, always best to wait until after meal or nap time and bring a fresh shirt!
4. Sensory Sensitive - The Autism Society of Central Texas provided us with these tips on how to help our friends with sensory needs. - Choose an appointment time when the salon is not busy. Typically, weekdays, 12-2, or later in the evening. Give us a call and let us know what are your child's triggers - clippers, hair dryers, etc.
5. Tipping - A 20% gratuity is customary. Our stylists rely on tips for their livelihood. Please be considerate.
6. Tangles - please brush out your child's hair prior to your appointment. If you can't, let us know at time of booking as detangling can take as long as a haircut! There will be an extra charge of $9.95 for the service.
7. Redos - All redos must be done the SAME week of service.