The Corporation for National and Community Service is a federal agency that engages more than five million Americans in service through its programs.
Comment Policy and Moderation
CNCS encourages discussion and comments. Your insights are important to ensure the public is informed and can be a part of CNCS’s work, every day. Participants are expected to show respect, civility and consideration to the authors and other visitors, who include persons of all ages. To that end, comments may be removed if they:
• Contain obscene, indecent, vulgar, abusive, or profane language or material;
• Contain threats or personal attacks of any kind;
• Contain hate speech or dialog directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
• Are clearly off-topic or spam;
• Contain personally identifiable information; or
• Promote or endorse specific commercial services or products.
If your comment contains objectionable or inappropriate content, it may be deleted. Comments will not be edited. Comment review will occur during normal business hours. Please ensure that
your comments comply with this policy.