|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Our Club is situated on a parcel of land within the boundaries of Coniston Avenue, Brackendale Gardens, Park Drive and Melstock Avenue in Upminster, Essex.|
The club has grown considerably since it was first formed in 1932 when there were just 2 hard courts, a small pavilion and a handful of members.
The club now has 8 courts, all floodlit, a much larger pavilion, hundreds of members, both adult and junior, Clubmark accreditation and is able to offer a quality programme of coaching and competition to the local community.
6 x Artificial Grass courts
2 x Macadam courts