|About||Cumberland Electric Membership Corporation is the third largest electric distribution cooperative in Tennessee. CEMC serves approximately 95,600 commercial, industrial and residential members in Cheatham, Montgomery, Robertson, Stewart and Sumner counties.|
|Mission||Cumberland Electric Membership Corporation is committed to providing dependable, affordable electric service through the expertise and dedication of competent leadership and a well-trained and responsive workforce.|
Facebook Discussion Guidelines:
Please report power outages or electrical emergencies to CEMC at 800-987-2362. Track outage restoration efforts at cemc.org/outagemap.asp. This Facebook page is not monitored 24/7 and is not connected to the outage system.
CEMC does not discuss personal account information in public on social media. Please feel free to send us a private message with information related to your account, or call us at 800-987-2362 for assistance. Office hours are most weekdays 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
In the spirit of sharing, CEMC encourages our members to post thoughts, comments, feedback and questions on our pages. However, we do have a few simple rules that we'll apply out of respect for all our CEMC social media followers and others who might be mentioned on our social media pages.
Here are the Don'ts…
• Post anything that may provoke, attack or upset others
• Post anything that is racist, sexist, explicit or abusive
• Post anything that contains swear words or other language likely to offend
• Post anything that is intended to provoke, attack or offend CEMC employees
• Post anything that breaks the law or condones or encourages unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation, and contempt of court
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• Advertise products or services for profit
• Impersonate someone else
• Repeatedly post the same or similar messages ('spam')
• Include personal/contact details such as name, telephone numbers, postal or email addresses.
Posts that violate any of these guidelines may be removed.
"Likes" by CEMC do not constitute endorsement and although employees might participate in our social media sites, they do not represent the official response of CEMC.