Cunningham Telephone Company founded by Dean and Hazel Cunningham in 1946. Running the first calls from a circuit board in the basement of their home in Glen Elder, Cunningham's offered party line service to the Glen Elder exchange. Soon expanding to other telephone exchanges, Cunningham's grew to offer telephone and high speed internet service in the 6 exchanges they currently have today in Glen Elder, Cawker City, Jamestown, Simpson, Randall and Formoso. In 1997, Cunningham's expanded into the cable TV business and now offer TV, digital and HD programming, DVR's, Digital Telephone, long distance and high speed internet service in the 12 communities of Glen Elder, Cawker City, Downs, Beloit, Concordia, Belleville, Jamestown, Formoso, Randall, Jewell, Mankato and Scandia. Now 65 years later, the 3rd and 4th generation of Cunningham family run their business from Glen Elder with local offices in Beloit, Concordia and Belleville with their 30 employees. Built from humble beginnings, Cunningham's continue to base their growing local business on customer service and offer advanced products through a large network of fiber optics with digital and IP equipment.
John Cunnigham – President/Owner
Brent Cunnigham – Vice President/Manager
Terry Cunningham – Vice President/Outside Plant Manager