|Work hours||Add information|
|About||This Page is dedicated to busy fathers with young families who look to better their quality of life through healthy fitness and nutritional habits.|
|Mission||The mission of Dads Who Lift is to make effective and time efficient training programs for busy fathers with young families who want to look better in a T-shirt.|
This group is for busy fathers with young families who are trying to look better in a T-shirt. They are trying to improve their lives through healthy fitness and nutritional habits and be role models for their children to follow. We all support each other as we strive to reach our fitness goals and start looking like a Dad who lifts!
A few rules of this group:
1. This page is from the Owner of Dads Who Lift, a company that provides Online Training and Nutritional Coaching to Dads who want to look, move, and feel better. Programs and Services are only offered to guys who have at least 1 child, are wanting to add muscle mass, and/or have more than 5-10 lbs of fat to lose.
2. If you are not a father, then this group is not a good fit for you as topics discussed on this page will only relate to fathers.
3. No Spammers allowed. If you have a product or a service you wish to promote, please get it cleared with an admin or it will be removed from the page.
4. If you have a friend, neighbor, or someone else you know who is a father struggling with keeping up with their fitness regimen because their life is busy and overwhelming, please share this group with them. The purpose of this page is to help Dads get their time and energy back and to enjoy life with their growing family!
5. If you have a specific question you would like addressed, please title every post ASK so it is clear to anyone who sees your post that you need help with something in particular.
6. Do not bash other people on this page. We are here to support each other. It doesn’t matter how much you can squat or what your percentage of body fat is: what matter is that we all have the same goal of being healthy, strong fathers to our children.
7. Any outside links must first be approved of by a moderator or an admin before it can be posted on this page. Not doing this will get your post deleted.
8. This page is for Dads looking for guidance with their fitness and nutritional goals. All topics discussed should
-Online Personal Training