|About||David J. Williams, CFP®, AAMS®|
Freedom Point means something different to every individual, family or business. Your Freedom Point may be a secure retirement, making a career change late in life or traveling the world. Whatever your Freedom Point is, David is here to help you reach it.
David specializes in providing financial advice and guidance to individuals, families and businesses in all stages of their financial lives by providing industry leading guidance in the following financial planning topics:
Foundation and risk management planning:
• Budgeting and cash flow management
• Debt structure, analysis and payment strategies
• Life and disability insurance planning
• Retirement planning and retirement income planning
• Non-profit and teacher retirement plans: 403(b) plans
• Investment Management
• Advanced College Planning Strategies
Small Business Planning
• Small business retirement plans: Simple IRA, SEP IRA, 401(k) plans
• 401(k) Benchmarking
• Group benefit plans and group benefit reviews
Licensed in CA (0I47938), AZ, IA and GA
Securities offered through The O.N. Equity Sales Company, Member FINRA/SIPC, One Financial Way Cincinnati, Ohio 45242 (513) 794-6794. Investment Advisory services offered through O.N. Investment Management Company.
Registered products (including variable annuities) are sold only by prospectuses, which can be obtained through your registered representative. Before investing, investors should read and consider carefully the product and any underlying fund prospectuses, which contain more complete information about investment strategies, fees, charges, risk factors and other factors that may apply. As with any investment, investing in variable portfolios involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.