Davidson Hall, Coker College, also known as the Administration Building, is a historic educational building located on the campus of Coker College at Hartsville, Darlington County, South Carolina. It was built in 1909-1910, and is a two-story, 15 bay, rectangular brick building with Neo-Classical details. It has a hip roof and a projecting semicircular auditorium on the rear elevation. The front façade features a projecting, two-story, pedimented portico, supported by six stuccoed Ionic order columns. It was built with funds donated by the college’s founder, Major James Lide Coker, and was the first building constructed for Coker College.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.