|Work hours||Add information|
The Delaware Standardbred Owners Association (DSOA) is a non-profit organization that helps protect & promote harness racing in the First State!
The DSOA works with management at local racetracks to make sure the needs of the horsemen and horsewomen are met.
The group also lobbies for the best legislation, that will benefit our great standardbred industry.
If you are a horse person who races at Dover Downs or Harrington Raceway,
it's VERY IMPORTANT to be a member of the DSOA.
DSOA Membership benefits include:
* $1,500 Rolling Equipment Insurance
* Third Party Liability Insurance
* Monthly News Letter
* Legislative Representation
* Updates on Local Racing Issues
* And you get to be part of a really cool group of people!