|Work hours||Add information|
In a safe, peaceful, disciplined and intellectually challenging environment, all DPS Trust students have ample opportunity to:
* Achieve the best possible academic results.
* Acquire habits of curiosity, reflection, mental flexibility, self-discipline, industry and self reliance.
* Maintain openness of mind, dignity of conduct and mutual respect in the background of social, economic, cultural, religious and linguistic diversity.
* Develop a confident understanding of their role in international Trust.
* Understand their responsibility towards others and towards our planet.
|Description||At DPS Dhaka which essentially aims in the service and the reconstruction of the community with a basic component of academic development of its children a warm iconic climate is set to pursue pedagogic superiority. In such an environment, its children, the parents, the educators and community members all come together. Lot of giving and receiving takes place in a learning environment which accords full and mutual respect to each other. This needs a climate of trust, collaborative framework not only at school but with parental involvement beyond school, to derive benefits for successful transformation of the child.|