|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Denver Health is a comprehensive, integrated healthcare system providing level one care.|
Our mission is to:
* Provide access to the highest quality health care, whether for prevention, or acute and chronic diseases regardless of ability to pay;
* Provide life-saving emergency medicine and trauma services to Denver and the Rocky Mountain region;
* Fulfill public health functions as dictated by the Denver * Charter and the needs of the citizens of Denver;
* Provide health education for patients;
* Participate in the education of the next generation of health care professionals; and
* Engage in research, which enhances our ability to meet the health care needs of Denver Health system patients.
|Description||Denver Health is a comprehensive, integrated healthcare system providing level one care in the areas of primary care, urgent care, trauma, school-based health, and specialized care.|
Denver Health offers a wide variety of services, from routine physical exams to emergency care.
To make an appointment, visit our online appointment center: http://denverhealth.org/ForPatientsandVisitors/AppointmentCenter.aspx
To contact another department at Denver Health, visit our website for contact information:
In the event of an emergency please dial 911.
We invite and welcome conversation on the Denver Health social media pages. Your thoughts and opinions about our patient care and quality of service matters to us, and can help improve our healthcare and improve our patients’ lives.