|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment is responsible for communications, Climate Action, Environment, broadcasting, energy, natural resources and postal services.|
Our mission is to support economic and social progress and help the country reach its full potential by:
- facilitating the development of communications and energy infrastructure and markets;
- leading the national transition to a sustainable, low-carbon, resource-efficient economy;
- protecting and improving our high-quality natural environment;
- ensuring the sustainable and productive use of our natural resources; and
- promoting the development of the public and private broadcasting sectors.