The Department of Sport and Exercise Science is a community of over 700 students and 35 staff members providing teaching, learning & research opportunities at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the area of sport and exercise science.
The Department of Sport and Exercise Science at Waterford Institute of Technology provides teaching, learning and research opportunities at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Bachelor of Business in Recreation & Sport Management
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) in Recreation & Sport Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Exercise & Health Studies
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Sports Coaching & Performance
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Health Promotion
- Higher Diploma (HDip) in Social, Personal & Health Education (SPHE)
- MA in Sports Psychology
- MA in Social, Personal and Health Education (SPHE)