|Work hours||Add information|
|About||A collection of exquisite handloom sarees and readymade blouses crafted by artisans from South Asia. Our collection includes Dhakai Jamdani, Mirpuri Katan, Tangail, Tant, Kanjivaram, Benaresi, Tussar, Silk, and Linen to name a few.|
At Deshi Heritage, we want to make weaving a financially viable and sustainable craft. To promote greater productivity and nurture creativity, we work in collaboration with weavers across the south Asia giving them an opportunity to exhibit their craftsmanship to the world at large. Taking this tradition of sarees forward, we bring to you some of the finest weaves from all parts of the south Asia. Through online shopping, Deshi Heritage is providing its customers the convenience of picking exclusively hand-woven sarees and the ease of having them at their doorstep.
Product Order/Shipping/Payment Information:
1. To order, please comment on pictures or copy the page link and inbox us for price information.
2. Once you confirm on the item, we will send you Paypal invoice to your email address or phone number.
3. Once the amount is credited into our accounts, we will ship it the next day and you should receive it within 3-5 business days if you are located in USA.
4. Shipping and tracking information will be emailed to you.
6. Goods once sold will not be taken back unless there is something wrong from our side
7. For any further questions or clarifications, you can always reach us at email@example.com