|Mission||Proudly Serving Texas|
DivisionOne Construction performs a number of construction delivery methods. We produce quality work on-time and in-budget. Additionally, our LEED-accredited owners and staff enable DivisionOne to embrace sustainable design and building practices. Our work, no matter the delivery method, is based on the principles of teamwork and integrity, and we provide a high level of service and personal attention to all of our clients’ needs.
Services to our clients include:
LEED Construction / Green Construction
If you are looking for an exciting career with a local growing firm, in a upbeat, fast-paced environment, where your opinion matters, then DivisionOne is the place for you.
Current Careers Available:
Project Manager for K-12 Facilities Ground Up
- 5 to 10 years experience with a minimum of 3 years with local ISD's
Project Manager for K-12 Facilities Renovations
- 5 to 7 years experience with a minimum of 2 years with local ISD's completing summer projects
Project Superintendent for K-12 Facilities Ground up
- 8 to 12 years experience with a minimum of 3 years with local ISD's
Project Superintendent for K-12 Facilities Renovations
- 8 to 12 years experience with a minimum of 3 years with local ISD's completing summer projects
DivisionOne Prefers the following for all Positions
- Experience with CM@R and CSP Delivery Methods
- Construction Management Degree
- Experience with View Point Project Management Software
- Experience with Microsoft Project and P6 Scheduling Software
- Highly Experienced and Proficient with Microsoft Office
All interested parties, please email your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.