|Work hours||Add information|
|About||DNA! cultivates an environment which inspires and enables dancers of all backgrounds,ages,sizes and orientations to discover their potential, strive for excellence, improve their technique, and investigate new forms and pathways for creative expression.|
This is a Bangalore based Dance Classes/Co. led by Punith and Jeevitha that gives you an unique exposure to the world of Dancing and a way to explore your own self.
DNA! cultivates an environment which inspires and enables dancers of all backgrounds,ages,sizes and orientations to discover their potential, strive for excellence, improve their technique, and investigate new forms and pathways for creative expression.
DNA ! Dance is a arts service organization committed to catalyzing personal expression and healing for people of all backgrounds, ages, and abilities. Through movement-based art forms and different dance styles, DNA ! Dance provides opportunities and resources for individuals to discover and confidently navigate their creative paths. We offer classes, workshops, and performances to fully experience live art.
Every Day We:
- Support and advance emerging artists and ideas through instruction and creative exchange.
- Enable access to our studios space for community performers, artists, and instructors.
- Provide quality dance and movement education to students of all ages and abilities in a broad range of movement styles including HipHop dance, modern, ballet, Belly dancing, Jazz,Urban, Animation and contemporary dance.
- Provide outreach programs that engage minds and encourage participation, promoting interdisciplinary dialogue and meaningful links between instructor and students.
- DNA! strives to lead as an artist-driven, art-centered dance space where we create partnerships and collaboration through dance education, Performance and new age dance research.
Most classes are divided by age group, such as 3-6, 7-10, or 7-12. For classes with ages 11+ or 13+, please see below for further class levels:
Level 1 – Beginner/Intermediate
Level 1A – Beginner/Intermediate Younger
Level 1B – Beginner/Intermediate Older (Recommended for ages 13/14+)
Level 2 – Intermediate **
Level 3 – Advanced **
DNA offers classes in various dance styles