|Work hours||Add information|
|About||DNV GL Spadeadam Testing and Research is designed to carry out full-scale hazardous trials and simulate real-world environments.|
Situated in 50 hectares of Ministry of Defence land in the north of England, DNV GL Spadeadam offers the opportunity to test equipment, components, products, techniques and processes, and to provide data to validate computer models.
A remote and secure location and some of the world's most advanced destructive and non-destructive test facilities make it possible to carry out rarely available trials, including flammable gas dispersion, pipeline fracture tests and vapour cloud fires.
What we offer:
- Blast and high-explosive testing
- Component and equipment testing
- Corrosion and materials testing
- Explosion testing
- Fire testing
- Gas dispersion and accumulation studies
- PE pipe testing
- Blast and ballistic protection design training
- Hazard awareness training.