|Work hours||Add information|
As an attorney and a resident of the Hickory area, I am dedicated to improving the lives of local citizens. This includes serving in numerous leadership positions within professional and community groups, such as the 25th Judicial District Bar, the Hickory Museum of Art, the Catawba Science Center and the First Presbyterian Church in Hickory. For those who require legal assistance, my firm delivers:
• Big-firm experience, small-firm service — Having worked extensively on sophisticated matters for large businesses, I am able to handle any type of case, but I am dedicated to providing the personalized service that is only available in a small office.
• Individualized attention — As a sole practitioner, I work closely with North Carolinians to understand the complexities and specifics of their situation. From there, my firm develops a strategy that is tailored to your particular objectives.
• Affordable fees — My commitment to achieving the best possible outcome for each client includes providing cost-effective counsel. You do not have to overpay to receive the optimum representation you deserve.
My firm represents North Carolina businesses, individuals and families in legal practice areas including:
• Business law — I provide comprehensive support for a wide range of business law concerns, including formation, mergers and acquisitions.
• Real estate — For residential and commercial real estate issues, my firm safeguards your property rights and helps you maximize the value of your investment.
• Estate planning — Whether your estate planning goals are simple or complex, I can advise you on the best ways to accomplish them through advice and counsel on wills, trusts and estates, and guardianships and conservatorships. I also guide clients in probate and estate administration.
• Civil litigation — If you are engaged in civil litigation, my firm works diligently to secure a favorable outcome in a prompt, efficient manner.
• Contracts — My firm provides authoritative assi