|About||Tiede Metz Downs Tandy & Petruniw, P.C. has provided quality legal representation to Wabash County and the surrounding communities since 1986.|
Tiede Metz & Downs P. C. was organized in 1986 by Charles R. Tiede, Donald R. Metz, and Stephen H. Downs. Its roots, however, date back to 1915, when Franklin W. Plummer and Howard Plummer, sons of Wabash Circuit Court Judge Alfred H. Plummer, joined together in the practice of law. In the late 1960s, Charles R. Tiede, Robert E. Magley, Donald R. Metz, and Alfred H. Plummer III joined the firm. Stephen H. Downs joined in 1974.
Since 1970, the firm has maintained full-service offices in both Wabash and North Manchester. The North Manchester office is currently staffed by Albert H. Schlitt, who came into the firm in 1999.
Managing partners Jordan L. Tandy and M. Josh Petruniw joined the firm in 2010 and 2011, respectively, and North Manchester native Mark A. Frantz joined in 2015.
The firm acquired, remodeled and moved into the KoWeBa building, a historic structure in downtown Wabash, where it remains today.