|About||The DNP dedicates itself to the enhancement of downtown Newark, and works to foster cooperation between businesses, the City, the University, and residents of Newark.|
Community Posting Policy
As an online community representative of our real life community, we host a variety of diverse opinions and ideas. We welcome this diversity, and ask that all of our participants adhere to these simple guidelines:
Please be Respectful
Although online conversations on social media sites are often casual, they must remain respectful. Comments on the City of Newark’s official pages are monitored to ensure compliance with the social community guidelines. Inappropriate comments will be removed.
● Avoid posting content that is deliberately hostile, insulting, bigoted, etc. Personal attacks and hate speech are expressly forbidden. The City of Newark reserves the right to block or remove such postings at any time. Comments that will be deleted:
○ Libelous, slanderous, inflammatory or defamatory comments
○ Vulgar, racist or sexist slurs
○ Comments which threaten violence
○ Information that violates privacy
○ Comments that are not relevant to the topic
○ An advertisement for a non DNP business
● Spam or content that is irrelevant to the post/question/event/organization will also be removed.
When posting questions or comments, we ask that you do not give out personal information such as home or email addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, social security numbers, passwords, etc. You may contact us directly by email or phone at which time you may be asked for personal contact information.
Some links on this site may link to third-party sites. City of Newark will make every effort to ensure the link is relevant to the City of Newark online community, but it is not responsible for the content on those sites.
We appreciate your compliance with these policies. The City of Newark reserves the right to remove any comments that violate the above posting policies. Failure to comply with any of these guidelines may also result in the offender being blocked from the profile.