|About||E-READ RIGHT FOUNDATION is a non - profit organisation registered under the laws of the Republic of Ghana having its registered office situated at Labone.|
|Mission||E-Read Right Foundation is working towards a Ghana/Africa where every Child can Read and Understand what they Read/Write.|
1. Working towards a Ghana/Africa where every Child can Read and understand what they read/write.
2. To Establish, Operate and Promote WordBankers School Centres and Children Educational Programmes / Events globally.
3. Promote parent and community involvement in children reading, writing, spelling and pronunciation; Bridge gaps between school / home and support family literacy involvement.
4. Promote E-learning and Educational Events on a healthy learning platform globally.
5. To promote and enhance International Relations, Education, Cultural Exchange
And Child Literacy through Educational Programmes/Events.
6. To Establish, Equip, Maintain and Manage branches, and associations of the WordBankers School Centres in Ghana and abroad.
1. Tigo and Reach for Change Digital Changemakers Competition in 2016 - Winner
2. Listed under the Education category in the 2017 Ghana Startup Club 100 Awards
3. Organised the first digital vocabulary assessment/competition in Ghana - 2016
4. Helped many underperforming students to improve academically within 6Months
|Founded||HERMAN HEINRICH HESSE|
|Products||My WordBank Book, Word check challenge Applications ( Windows, Android & Ios versions)|