TITLE : Canoeing & Hiking, Chuncheon Dakgalbi, Soyang lake Ferry, Cheongpyeongsa Temple
We will go on a daytrip of peaceful beautiful canoeing and hiking at Chuncheon on beautiful spring days!
We will take you there early enough to enjoy the the mystic misty stunning peaceful lake to canoe the canadian style wooden boat to experience amazing sceneries and stunning surrounding mountains!
After that, we can walk the skywalk which is builted with see-through glass over the lake! anyone can rent a bicycle to bicycle around the lake. There are animation musuem and lots of things to check out!
For our lunch, we will have the famous delicious Chuncheon style Chicken BBQ (or for vegetarians,veggie BBQ or other choices possible) at the market alley!
Then we will hike up the mountain called Obong(means 5 peaks) along the largest Soyangho lake in korea which commands stunning view and finish hiking at the Cheonpyeongsa temple which is located deeply along the lake, beautiful love story and the waterfalls!
We will take a refreshing ferry riding to leave the lake for 10~20minutes!
Canoeing,biking,skywalk,hiking, ferry riding and Chicken BBQ!
all you can experience on this amazing lakeside trip!
Please, spread the word~
♥ Canoe : 2 person on a boat, life vest, guided , prepare extra clothes just in case when you get wet
♥ Lakeside bicycling : for free, 30 minutes per person, may be limited bicycles around 20.
♥ Lakeside : skywalk, walk on the glass floor, see-through observatory, walk 30 minutes along the beautiful lake path
♥ Obongsan (Obong mountain) - Hwacheon, Kangwon, Korea
Locating between Chuncheon and Hwacheon in Kangwondo, Obongsan (779M) usually known as a mountain at inland island. Due to the Soyang dam, the best way to visit this mountain was to take a boat. But the road has constructed and we can visit there by car, of course, the boat is still nice to take, no question.
Obongsan has a beautiful and long history temple named Cheongpyungsa, as well as fantastic trail and rocks. The tracking takes 3~4hours from the parking lot. So it will take a day to back and fourths from Seoul.
♥ Cheongpyeongsa temple, The most idyllic temple in korea
♥ Fee : 49,000won, includes
- chartered bus,
- canoe(1hours)/free bicycle rental for 30min at the lake
- guided walk to glass floor observatory at the lake
- entrance fee to Cheongpyeongsa temple,
- ferry at Soyang lake,
- a guide
Meeting place : diverse pickup
Dakgalbi(optional) :10K won cash on the day or other food you may want.
Preparation : backpack, 500ml*2 bottles of water, hiking snacks, cash for lunch(or packed lunch), phone
[♣ How to join]
1.Please, RSVP this page of event
2.Share event to friends when you bring your friends,please ask them join and share the event!
3. Please wire fee in advance 49,000won for the booking seat on the bus
* Bank name: Kookmin Bank
* Bank number: 762301-04-223562, 김승일 (Seoul Hiking)
* [55,000won] if you pay the day of the event ONLY IF SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE
PAYPAL 39USD to email@example.com
* [Confirmation] After you wire the money, please copy and modify the following and post it on event OR if you don’t want to make it public, please send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
♣ 3 TYPES OF DISCOUNT
1. We have EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
minus 3,000won : now ~ april,13th
minus 2,000won : ~ ,27th
Bus Discount For those who have been on a BUS with SHG~!
2. bus fee discount. Whoever came previously AT LEAST:1 - 2 times = (￦1,000), 3 - 4 times = (￦2,000), 5+ times = (￦3,000)
3. GROUP DISCOUNT When you come more than 5 person, -3k won discount per person. Please request with the names of people, money can be wired by individual or all at once.
[CONFIRMATION] After you've wired the money, we need your information BELOW, email to email@example.com
♣------copy & modify--start-->
1).TITLE: Canoeing & Hiking, Chuncheon Dakgalbi, Soyang lake Ferry, Cheongpyeongsa Temple
2).FULL NAME (when you wire money or someone wired for you) :
3).SUM OF FEE : basic fee - bus discount -early bird
4).TIME+DATE,HOW MUCH you WIRED :
5) choose one pickup (delete the rest,) :
725AM Express bus terminal,(고속터미널역) ,line3&line7&line9 crossing
745AM: Jamsil station ,line2&line8
♣------copy & modify--finish-->
- Itinerary can be adjusted in case of rainy or windy, we don't cancel trip however. Rain or not we will reschedule the time to void heavy rain.and enjoy the most of it!
-Bus never wait for the late. bus might be late due to traffic.
-Must be there 20 minutes early to drop bathroom,buy snacks,use ATM,Say hello.
-First timers must make it sure to check the place not to lose.
anyone. are supposed to get on the bus at Hapjeong but late, then need to go to Express bus terminal or Jamsil to catch up bus.
JUST IN CASE OF NEED, WARREN 01086069904
BUS STOP(choose one) :
725AM Express bus terminal,(고속터미널역),line3&7,9 crossing,out of exit8
745AM: Jamsil station 잠실역, line2,out of exit4, walk 200 meter to TAXI stop
[DETAILS PICTURES OF PICKUP]
[1030~1130AM] walking along the lakeside,skywalk,biking
[12PM] move to restaurant nearby,Lunch
[1PM]move to hiking trail by bus
[6PM]Departure for Seoul
- arrive to Seoul around 7pm.depending off.
- get you off at Gangbyeon station(2stops away from Jamsil) ,Sinyongsan,Sinchon station
[♣ Refund Policy]
(No exception to anyone,any friends.equal to anyone)
CLICK below TO REQUEST A REFUND
email to firstname.lastname@example.org: TRIP NAME, BANK NAME, BANK HOLDER NAME, ACCOUNT NUMBER, exact time and date you wired money
* There is a 5,000 won cancellation fee for those that cancel 3 days prior to the trip. You do however, have the option to save the money for credit for future trips (avoid the cancellation fee!)
-For those that cancel 48-24 hours before departure, you are eligible for a 15,000 refund \
-For those that cancel 24 hours before departure you may use 10,000won
*IF you fail to show up,no refund
♣ First Timers~! To Enjoy trip more pleasantly!please take time to read below!
Join hiking trip! How to live a healthy wealthy life is how often close to nature!
please,click to read few minute for the details!