Let's make Ziarat & Quetta 0km for you! Enjoy the Blossom season
- Quetta Valley
- Quaid-e-Azam Residency
- Prospect Point, Ziarat
- Shrine of Baba Kharwari
- Olives Garden
- Ziarat Waterfalls
- Kawas Lake
- Chakoor Tangi
- Kurbi Kach
- Sandeman Tangi
When: January 28th April - 1st May, 2018
Package Price: Rs. 13000/= Per Person | Extra Charges for couple 4000 Rs
Rs 12500/= per head for group of 3 or more (10% discount)
Rs 12000/= per head for group of 8 or more (15% discount)
• 4x4 Jeeps for visiting different places
• Luxury Transport
• All Meals
• Accommodation on Quad sharing basis
• Local tour Guide services
• Basic First Aid
Contact us at:
- Departure at 8PM sharp from KHI
- Arrival at Quetta 6AM
- Early Morning Nashta at Quetta at Naimat Kada
- Departure for Ziarat and Arrival at around 12:00 PM
- Quick refreshing session and boarding in Guest House
- Visit Chakoor Tangi, Kurbi Kach, Sandeman Tangi
- Back to Guest House and Lunch
- Power Nap and Rest session
- Dinner, Musical Session, Bon Fire, Antakshri and many more exciting games.
- Calling it a night
- Quick Bost up exercise session
- Breakfast Early morning at 8AM
- Visit Prospect Point, Shrine of Baba Kharwari, Domera, Gizri, Olives Garden and Waterfalls.
- Back to Ziarat Guest House for Lunch
- leaving for Quetta
- Arrival at Quetta, Boarding at Hotel
- Dinner and quick visit to Market if possible
- Calling it a Night
- Breakfast at 8AM
- Leaving Quetta
- Lunch at Khuzhdar or at Lasbela
- Arrival in Karachi.
Payment 100% in advance. (non-refundable)
If the trip is canceled due to any reason, then we will refund you 100% or we will register you for our next trip
Bank Name: Finca Microfinance Bank
Account #: 03547731263
Account Title: 0Km
LIST OF MEMBER'S PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
- Water bottle
- Lighter or matchstick
- Trekking boots
- Durable Joggers/Sneakers
- Tissue roll
- Sandals / Chappal(s)
- Personal Clothing
- Bed Sheet(s)
FACILITIES NOT INCLUDED:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
4- Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
5- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
TERMS & CONDITIONS|
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. All members would give care to the driver and nobody will authorize to directly coordinate with the driver in any circumstances.
2. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
3. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
4. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of the indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of the member are strictly prohibited.
5. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care.
Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources.
6. The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reason deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund or you will be registered for our next same trip.
7. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still, each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In the case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. During the trip, the time may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts (Roads blocked or else). In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
11. This is not a luxury trip by any means and members had to face any situation with the smiling face.
12- You should carry your own bag.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.