The Kalasha Valleys (Kalasha-mondr: Kaĺaśa Desh) are valleys in Chitral District in northern Pakistan. The valleys are surrounded by the Hindu Kush mountain range. The inhabitants of the valley are the Kalash people, who have a unique culture, language and follow a form of ancient Hinduism. A cultural rich trip to Chilam Joshi festival. Amidst the wide-open valleys of Hindukush lies Chitral with Tirch Mir peaking from behind; rich and vibrant colors of Kailash Culture await this may for the very reason you are going to be there. This journey includes detailed traverse of Hindukush mountains and culture of Kailash People.
Why our trip is different:
- Kailasha Tour Guide
- Cultural Exchange
- Local Hosts
- Local Foods and Musical nights
- Enjoy the Festival with Locals
- Visit their Homes
- Family Friendly
• Departure from Karachi at 10:00 pm (Green Line Train)
• Reach Islamabad at 08:00 pm
• Departure from Islamabad at 09:00 pm
• Breakfast at Dir Continue drive to Kalash via lowari top (IF LOWARI TUNNEL NOT OPEN)
• Tea break at Darosh on jeeps
• Departure for Kalash Valley
• Night stay in Kalash-Rumboor
• FOOD: Breakfast & Dinner
• Exploring Rumboor
• Celebration of Chilam Joshi Festival In Rumboor
• Cultural Exchange, Dance with Locals, Wear like them and Enjoy the most
• Full day exploration in Rumboor, visiting their houses, meet and greet, listen old folk stories from their elders
• Back to our camp village
• Food: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
• Full day exploration in and Festival celebration at Rumboor
• Back to campsite in the evening
• Visit of Old Kalasha Houses
• Bonfire with Traditional Kalasha Music
• Early morning departure for Bumburet Valley
• Lunch at Bumburet Valley
• Meet the Locals
• Folk musical night with Bonfire
• Breakfast & Dinner
• Early morning departure for Islamabad
• Breakfast at Dir
• Dinner at Mardan
• Late night arrival In Islamabad
• Check in Hotel
• Breakfast and rest
• Reach Station at 03:00 pm
• Reach Karachi at 10:00 pm
Package Price: 35,500 PKR (Group Discounts Available)
Package price from Isl: 23,000 PKR
Return Green Line Tickets, Hotels, Camping, Kalasha Tour Guide, Fun, Entertainment, Photography, Food (Breakfast & Dinner), AC Transport, Jeep Ride, Visit Kalasha Homes, Bonfire
Meals during Transit
Charges for extra mattress
Any costs or tickets for activities
Any items or services not mentioned in this package
Bilal Javed: 0322-2570027
Faizan Langawala: 0332-3534014
Registration Link: www.bit.ly/0kmtour
Bank Account Details:
Bank Name: Finca Microfinance Bank
Account #: 03547731263
Account Title: 0Km
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your booking. Cancellations via phone/mobile calls will not be accepted. If refund is applicable, payments will be returned via cheque within 7 working days.
Cancellation 15 days prior to the trip - 100% refund
Cancellation 10 days prior to the trip - 50% refund
Cancellation 07 days prior to the trip - No refund
Personal Items to Bring:
Warm Clothing (cold temperature)
Boots for trekking
Additional Water Bottles (mineral water will be given with meals only)
Torch/ Flash Lights
NOTE: The trip is suitable for travel enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. All members would give care for the driver/Captain and nobody will authorize to directly coordinate with the driver/Captain in any circumstances.
2. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
3. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
4. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of the indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of the member are strictly prohibited.
5. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care.
Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources.
6. The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reason deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund or you will be registered for our next same trip.
7. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still, each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In the case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. During the trip, the time may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts (Roads blocked or else). In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
11. This is not a luxury trip by any means and members had to face any situation with the smiling face.
12- You have to carry your own bag.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company(0km).