Ever thinking of visiting Baluchistan for 5 days? This is just the start. Baluchistan is the largest province of Pakistan comprises roughly 47% of Land area.
Where are we going?
Coastal area. 800 km of coastline which is offering, beaches, cliffs and headlands, bays and lagoons, Mudflats, mud volcanoes, Estuaries, Deltas and exotic islands
What is interesting?
Pakistan largest Island – Astola.
Beaches (More than 10 beautiful beaches)
Cultural Exchange program
Kund Malir, Ormara, Pasni, Gwadar, Gevini, Ganz
Day 1 Karachi
• Departure to Balochistan
Day 2 Balochistan
• Stop over at Kund Malir for breakfast and Princess of hope
• Arrival in Gwadar.
• Lunch and rest.
• Sunset at Hammerhead
• Musical night and dinner
• Night stay
• Sunrise and hiking at hammerhead
• Stroll in Gwadar city
• Moving on to Ganz and Gevani beach
• Reach Pasni
• Night stay
• Moving towards our Speedboat
• In the boat and sailing towards Astola island
• Anchoring Astola.
• Setting up the camps and Lunch
• Recreational activities and games
• A swim in blue waters of Astola
• Hiking on Astola hills and exploring the Island
• Bonfire, dinner and music
• Rolling back the camps and clearing the waste and leave the island as it was.
• Sailing back to Pasni.
• Pasni Beaches
• Back to Karachi with unforgettable memories.
You want to be the part of this scene? Book now!
Contact us at: 03323534014
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/0kmtour
Compensation: 24,999 PKR/head
100% advance is our policy.
Want to cancel your booking. Notify us 72 hours prior
Trip gets canceled, we will refund you 100% or book you for the next trip.
10% discount applicable if coming in a group of 4.
For more details contact us at 0332-3534014 (If we do not receive call, leave an SMS or WhatsApp)
What we are giving:
-All camping accessories
-Fun and Freedom
-First Aid Facility
-Stay in the Baloch host homes
What we don’t offer:
-Washroom Facility at island
- You have to carry your own bags and set up your own camp. Help in BBQ and work as a team
- Members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Behave like you are traveling with your own family. Respect locals.
- 0% tolerance for polluting the local environment.
- 0km is not responsible if the itineraries got affected due to any reason that is beyond human control
- You are responsible for all your valuable things.
-In case any equipment owned by 0km is lost or damaged, the cost of replacing the equipment will be borne by the individual responsible.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still, each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, t 0km, group leader, and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
0km is not responsible for anything happens to me accidentally.