We're organising a charity bike ride on Easter Monday - 2nd April.
A short but challenging 35mile loop and also a small 7mile beginners/family ride.
£10.00 for adults with £5.00 going to Cancer Research UK in support of close friend of the gym, Debbie Apperley's fundraising effort doing 'Brave the Shave'. The ride will be FREE for children but donations are welcome.
Both routes start from 1 Formula Fitness;
35 miles - 8:30am start
7 miles - 10:30am start
Both routes will be fully signposted with members of staff riding too if you want to tag along with them.
Hang out at the club after for Cawl and refreshments.
- Please make sure your bike is in good working order
- Carry all water and nutrition with you
- NO HELMET = NO RIDE
- Dress appropriatley for the weather conditions
- Complete a health disclaimer at reception before taking part
- Children aged 8-17 may take part when accompanied by an adult, they MUST be competent at riding their bike on open roads.
If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com or send us a direct facebook message.