Honored to host our second Beyond Pink "Lunch and Learn." Beyond Pink is a local non-profit educating our community and providing resources for potentially life-saving thermal screening.
Ever heard, there's no such thing as a free lunch? Well ladies, round up your girlfriends, coworkers and colleagues because lunch is on us!
Thermography has the ability to aid in the early detection of breast disease. The goal of Beyond Pink to raise awareness, and the dynamic founding duo, Charlie Brewer and Karla Porter focus on education, fundraising and providing funds for those who are not able to afford this potentially lifesaving procedure. Breast cancer can be preventable and Thermal Imaging is the screening that can make it happen, come join us and be enlightened.
Did You Know?
Thermal Imaging can tell you your risk of having breast
cancer now and in the future.
- Breast cancer by the numbers.
- 85% of women with breast cancer have no family history.
- 80% of women with breast cancer are estrogen receptor positive.
- Half of breast cancer deaths are of women under the age of 50.
- 40,000 women die each year from breast cancer.
- Washington has one of the highest rates of breast cancer in the US today.
- Women under the age of 40 tend to have more aggressive cancers
with higher rates of fatality.
- Men get breast cancer too, 2,700 did last year.