No Refunds. Festival is rain or shine!
4th Annual Red Oak Lavender Farm Festival
This is a closed event, so a Lavender farm entrance ticket must be purchased here on line. Be sure to print tickets and show when you arrive to be admitted. No one will be allowed on property without a lavender farn entrance ticket. Entrance ticket is required to enter the property on festival day and to particpate in any activity.
- Welcome: Join us in the North Georgia Mountain area of Dahlonega! One day of fun, relaxation and aromatherapy at the popular and well-loved Red Oak Llavender farm. This is the festival day that you can take in the sights, sounds, smell, and even pick a bundle of fresh lavender in the summer breeze at its heights of full bloom.
- Hours: This closed event will accommodate morning people and not-so-morning people with two time slots, each providing four hours of lavender fun. 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. You may arrive anytime in your time slot but for the morning slot you must depart by 12 p.m.
- Admission is $5.00** per person for ages 11 - 84. (ages 10 and under free admission and 85 and up free admission). Your entrance fee tickets will be needed to participate in any activity, so be sure to purchase your Lavender farm entrance tickets first. Tickets for activities and admission are limited.
- Tickets: Be sure that what which ever activity ticket you pay for that you have purchased your Lavender farm entrance ticket. After you have chosen your Lavender farm entrance ticket you may also add your U-Pick lavender bundles tickets or the Lavender Halo or Wand activity. We tried to make it as easy as possible to purchase tickets. No sales of U-Pick lavender bundles or Lavender Halo or Wand activity will be allowed the day of festival without your Lavender farm entrance ticket. *U-Pick lavender bundles and Halo or Wand activities are limited. **There will be an extra fee per ticket to cover global ticketing and technology platform fee - to make buying tickets simple and easy.
-Prices: U-Pick Lavender Bundles (include 25 stems) at $5.00** each. Lavender Halo or Wand activity: Make a Lavender Halo or Lavender weaved wand at $5.00** each. *Volunteers will be in each area to assist you on how to make these items. You must purchases these tickets on line here. They will not be available to purchase more the day of the festival.
*We will have lavender ice cream and lavender lemonade for sale the day of festival (while they last) at $5.00 each. You will not need to purches tickets for these items before the festival. Also check out our Lavender Shop and the information tent for lavender products we make.
- Parking is 5.00 cash per car day of festival - 3 parking areas. See signs when you arrive for each parking area. Parking on side of road is not permmited. *Land owners of fields are not responsible for damage or thief of cars or belongings.
Sights at Festival:
U-Pick lavender, Make N' Take Lavender Wands/Halos, live music (11-3), French Food Trucks, Art Vendors, Live Demonstrations - Soy Candle Making - by Steve Young, Wool Spinners, and Lavender demonstrations, lavender plant sales, lavender ice cream, lavender lemonade, and more
-This farm is kid-friendly! With tons of photo opportunities! Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Service Dogs Only.
- Honey Bees on property - they love making our lavender honey!
- Be sure when you arrive to check in at the information tent for maps and your color bands.
- We have been very selective in picking our Art Vendors and their workmanship is amazing! One of a kind art pieces all handmade by each artist with an emphasis - of course with lavender theme!
*For a list of places to stay overnight - contact the Lumpkin County Chamber of Commerce. Also check out our historic Dahlonega Square for food and shopping! We hope you enjoy your visit and feel this is our best festival ever!