The 2ND Street District has partnered with Fashion X during Austin Fashion Week to create a full day of fun on Saturday, March 31 with live music, cocktails, crafts and more.
- Cosmos, free makeup applications, and demos of new Cream Eyeshadows at Rae Cosmetics
- Katrina O'Day trunk show plus an additional 40% off sale items at Austin Rocks Texas
- Mary Claret Wrap Skirt Bar and Deep Eddy Vodka cocktails at Esperos SOHO
- one-of-a-kind and limited edition spring jewelry collections from select Austin artisans, champagne, local beers and treats Eliza Page
- Wine, cheese, and an emerging designers pop-up with Jesse Watson of Noctis, Linda Asaf of Linda Asaf Designs, Hatice O'Leary with the Ino Collection of Scarves, Nina Bernato, Nevena Bentz, 805jewels and Amanda Deer at Sikara & Co
We'll have wine & cheese so swing by to support these local artists and get inspired!
-15% off of VINCA jewelry, Deep Eddy punch and snacks, and a free gift with $100+ purchase for Austin Fashion Week guests from 12-2pm at ModCloth
Live-music DJ Amy Knox, local henna artist Moonchild Mehndi, and local clothing repurposer/designer Abby Manning of Thread Head Co, and sips & snacks from 3-7 p.m. at Luxe Apothetique
More info to come! #Soireeson2ND