Our Flash Photography Workshop is perfect for anyone who has been scared to get their flash out of their bag.
During the day, you will be shown how to use on and off camera flash to create both natural and dramatic portrait photos.
We cover the basics of using flash so you fully understand how to use it, and then go on to create photos using flash, inside and outside using both on and off camera flash.
Topics covered will include:
- How to use flash to get results you're happy with
- Flash settings and what they do, including zoom, TTL and manual
- How your camera setting affect flash including shutter speed, aperture, ISO and sync speed
- Fill flash and flash exposure compensation
- How to balance ambient light with flash
- Bouncing flash off ceilings and walls - how and why
- Working with off camera flash
- How and where to position lights in relation to your subject and the environment
- Off camera flash lighting set ups for portraits including main, fill and hair light
- How and when to use reflectors, diffusers and umbrellas
- Adding interest to shots using flash
- Lighting the background
- Combining movement with flash
Book your place for just £165.