Award winning wedding photographer, Adam Riley, leads this one-day workshop, which is set in a church.
During the day, you will learn how to document moments that reflect emotion and personality and produce images that tell the story of a wedding day.
In addition to this, Adam will also pass on his experience of setting up and running a successful wedding photography business.
Approximately half of the day is spent developing your wedding photography skills, and the other half on the business of photography.
The contents of the course includes:
- Gaining experience of shooting a bride and groom.
- Developing technical skills.
- Learning the practicalities of shooting a wedding including planning for the day and equipment selection
- Developing editing and post production skills.
- Learning how to build a wedding photography business.
Secure your place on this one-day course for just £255.