1-day course, 10am to 6pm. Small Class Training, max. 6 pax.
This workshop is SkillsFuture Approved & Claimable.
P.S. Infographic examples you will be able to design by the end of the workshop are attached at the bottom of the course content below.
Benefits of Infographics Marketing (Video by The Good Designers):
• Learn how to use infographics in your marketing collaterals
• Learn a FREE to use web-based design software to design infographics
• Share with participants image, icons and colour resources
• Consultation with participants on their marketing and social media collaterals
By the end of the course, you will learn how to design STUNNING infographic content for your Marketing, Social Media and Digital Marketing Campaigns.
Who should attend:
• Sales & Marketing Professionals who would like to stand out in this over crowded market
• Digital Marketing Professionals, Marketing Consultants
• Business Owners who would like to communicate better with their potential customers and buyers
Overview of workshop topics:
1. Introduction to the workshop’s objective:
• Theory on Visual Content Marketing (aka infographics) Statistics on engagement for infographics
• Learn about Ads and Graphics that work on Social Media Case Study on Infographics
2. Hands-on activity: Creating a Social Media Post:
• Learn about colour palettes, and what makes a social media post engage and go viral.
• Learn how to create a Social Media Post step by step with Trainer
3. Trainer Demo Hands-on activity:
• Creating an infographic Best practices when creating an infographic Learn how to create an infographic step by step with Trainer
• Design tips for your infographic, and how you can improve on your infographic by choosing the right fonts and colour
• Copywriting : Why does good Copy give you better conversions Trainer Demo on Long Form Infographics
4. Hands-on activity:
• Infographics for Brochure / Website
• Define the objective of infographics you want to create
• Optional activity: You can also create Infographics for Brochure or EDM if you prefer as you may not have a website, or do not want to design for website.
• Consultation with Trainer on your infographic content, direction, and objectives.
5. Final Q&A and Consultation Time with Trainer
This is a Certificate Course:
Receive a Certificate of Completion from The Good Designers upon successfully completing the course.
SkillsFuture Course Code: CRS-N-0042070
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop & Charger
• Mouse & Mouse Pad (Highly recommended)
• Marketing collaterals you would like to create - logos, copywrite (content), etc
Singaporeans above 25 years old, workshop is SkillsFuture Approved & Claimable
No cash required. If you would like to use SkillsFuture Credits for this workshop, please email us at email@example.com, we will get in touch with you on how to register with our unpaid invoice on SkillsFuture Portal with a step-by-step PDF guide.
About the Trainer
Charmaine is the Creative Director of Sky Digital Agency and The Good Designers.
She has been conducting training since 2015, equipping her clients in Facebook Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Till date, she has conducted more than 1,000 training hours.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding on Facebook Marketing, SEO & SEM, Infographics Design and more!
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
Charmaine is passionate about training, and helping others through training. She strongly believes in paying it forward to the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Aside training the public and corporates, she also trains youth-at-risks (in collaboration with MSF) under The Good Designers.
Other SkillsFuture Approved Courses under The Good Designers
✓ Infographics Marketing (1-day)
✓ Design Better Ads for Facebook and Instagram (1-day)
✓ Get Creative with Adobe Photoshop (2-day)
✓ Infographic Video Content Marketing (1-day)
✓ Corporate Video Content Marketing (2-day)
✓ Coding HTML and CSS with Sublime Text (1-day)
✓ Email Marketing with MailerLite (1-day)
Visit our website www.thegooddesigners.com to find out more about The Good Designers
SkillsFuture Approved courses available in our Digital Marketing Peatix Group
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 3 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles MRT, take exit "i" to Ascott at Raffles Place, 6 Raffles Quay is right after Ascott at Raffles Place.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.