We're excited to announce another group ride! You don't need to be an FCEG member to participate, so all are welcome! The distance and pace (10-12 mph) is appropriate for most cyclists. FCEG members and non-members can participate in group rides.
We'll be riding from 7 Mile Cycles, around Busse Woods, and back. Approximate distance of this ride is 10 miles. If there's interest, we'll do a 2nd loop or do an extra leg of the trail This is a no drop ride, so we'll all stick together.
• Meet at 7 Mile Cycles at 8:45am. We'll be leaving promptly at 9:00am.
• Must be a 14 years old or older to ride
• Bring water, sunscreen, money, ID, and spare inner tube
• Wear a helmet and have a functioning bike
• Sign waiver and provide emergency contact and phone number
Contact FCEG at email@example.com with questions about this group ride.
This year marks Rails-to-Trails Conservancy's sixth annual Opening Day for Trails! On Saturday, April 7, 2018, people across the nation will kick off the spring trail season by hitting their favorite trails for a walk, run, ride or special event.
Share how you plan to celebrate and explore trails on Opening Day with RTC and your friends on social media using #RTCOpeningDay!