Unfolding Health, One Bowl at a Time
Feeding our Cravings with Kindness and Compassion
~ Does the busyness of the day take you off your healthy eating track?
~ Do you mindlessly chomp chips or crackers, inhale what’s on your plate, or find yourself suddenly in line at the drive-thru?
~ Is an upset, or even boredom, too often followed by an eating binge... followed by shame?
Emotions, even subtle ones, can easily dictate eating patterns when we’re not looking, creating habits of unhealth. Food is a strategy we’ve developed to soothe the challenges of the day and one that can create a vicious cycle of feeling bad, eating bad, feeling worse, eating worse, giving up. Ugh!
Join "Unfolding Health, One Bowl at a Time", a mindful / emotional eating workshop that will:
- Bring awareness to situational triggers that promote unhealthy eating
- Fortify current activities that are creating health
- Provide you with a personalized shopping list for your different "mental meals"
- Experiment with a new way of pausing at the plate
- Develop a realistic plan to support a healthier and happier you
Food can be our friend, and a nice one at that!
Saturday April 14, 9:00 - 11:30am
$40 for one, $74 for you and a friend
8 limbs Holistic Health, Concord, NH
Registration Required https://tinyurl.com/MindEmotEat