'The Wisdom Council' is a platform, where we will engage in a day long engagement to deep dive into the collective wisdom of the participants to find cohesive solutions. While the focus in the first half day would be to learn a innovative method of engagement, the second half of the day will address the projects at hand by applying the social methods and process participants will learn during the day.
We have brought together a gamut of innovative methods applied in different scenarios around the world to create engagements, host conversations, find collective solutions, form a tribe that leads through action. We will share these methods through 'The Wisdom Council'. Each workshop will focus on one method, applying it to a live project to see the viability of it and share the learning that emerge from the same.
The key takeaways:
1. Learn a new social technology that can be applied across any kind of organisational / Education / grassroots structure
2. Get support of skills, knowledge and networks of a collective driven my a common purpose
3. Leaning by Doing: Apply your learning to a live project and help develop a solution to the problem at hand
4. Network with a collective of participants bringing diversity and sharing.
5. Become part of a tribe connected and driven through a common purpose with intent to lead change.
We believe a random group of people, can collectively provide skill, talent, knowledge and networks to help develop any project within a stipulated time when guided in a collaborative fashion. We want to engage the wisdom of the crowd to bring projects to life where individuals with great ideas don't have any support or structure.
Come and become part of a movement that hopes to take small but firm steps towards bring shift in the way we engage with the world around us.
Please register using the link below to receive further inforamation: https://goo.gl/forms/JFUVXMm3qT7Ekdh52
PS: Once we receive your form, we shall share further details with you on the workshop and fees.