Come in for our Open Space Community Acupuncture event. Brad, our acupuncturist, will be providing service to the community. Last session at 12:15pm.
Brad will follow the NADA protocol. Enjoy auricular (ear) acupuncture in an open space. If you are curious about acupuncuture this is a great introduction.
Expect to be at Aaduri for at least 45min; to complete paperwork, discuss your session goals and for your needling.
What to expect:
- Treatments are conducted in a community space (room shared with others)
- Each treatment consist of 5 needles in each ear; you may discuss additional needles
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy your treatment
- If you are experiencing any discomfort, raise your hand and Brad will assist you
- If you need to depart sooner than the full treatment time, raise your hand and Brad will assist you
Benefits of Acupuncture:
The goal of acupuncture is to promote and restore the balance of energy, which flows throughout the body, the benefits of acupuncture can extend to a wide variety of conditions.
To discuss details of any condition contact Brad directly at:
Suggested fee: $10 per session
Cash payment only please
See you there!