REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Prenatal Yoga offers significant benefits to Mothers-to-be. During the Prenatal yoga practice, mothers are able to not only soothe uncomfortable physical symptoms that occur throughout pregnancy, but also become fully prepared in mind, body, and spirit for the journey of pregnancy, labor, and childbirth.
During this Yoga Alliance Registered 85-hour Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training, teachers will explore how to guide the pregnant practitioner through a safe and sacred yoga practice. Courses will include learning:
- Creating a Supportive Atmosphere and Community for Prenatal Yoga Students
- Asana Modifications for First, Second, and Third Trimesters
- Prenatal Partner Yoga for Labor and Childbirth
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Pregnant Practitioner
- Intro to Ayurveda for Pregnancy
- Subtle Body Anatomy (Energetic Body) and Pregnancy
- Meditation, Yoga Nidra, Mantras, and Mudras for Pregnancy
- Intro to Kundalini Yoga for Pregnancy
Early Bird Pricing: $1,600 if paid in full by June 29th. $1,750 thereafter. Payment plan available per request.
We do require that all qualified participants have one year of a consistent yoga practice, whether it be the physical asana practice or application of the 8 Limbs of Yoga to one’s life. Other pre-requisites specifically for Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training include having one of the following:
- 200hr, 300hr, or 500hr Yoga Teacher Certification
- Prenatal and/or Postpartum Doula Certification
- Midwife or other Medical or Holistic Practitioner with a focus on Family Practice or Women’s Health
- Physical Therapist with a focus on Women’s Health
- Certified Prenatal Fitness Instructor
- Prenatal Massage Therapist
- Currently enrolled in Abhyaasa’s 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Program
The Yogi Within School of Yoga & Meditation is a Registered Prenatal Yoga School with Yoga Alliance and will be hosting this program in partnership with Jenny Jagatjeet Bergold and Abhyaasa Yoga in Downtown Naperville
Have additional questions? Email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org