In this semiar problems related to the PSD2 will be presented and solutions will be suggested.
It will also show how to navigate the PSD2 rules in the context of the GDPR regime.
* Consumer protection under the PSD2
* Strategies available and challenges posed to banks
* Issues of liability and insurance
* Compliance issues related to Account Servicing Payment Service Providers (AS-PSPs)
* Will the GDPR undermine the benefits of the PSD2?
* Elie Beyrouthy, Vice President, European Government Affairs - American Express, Brussels
* Lorenzo di Bona de Sarzana, Legal Officer, European Banking Authority, London
* Susanne Goldacker, Legal Counsel, Mercedes pay S.A., Luxembourg
* Scott McInnes, Partner, Bird & Bird, Brussels
* Emilio Meyer-Pellegrini, Head of Legal, Southern Europe, PayPal, Madrid
* Maria Rubio de Casas, Founding Partner, Rubio de Casas, Madrid
* Paulo Silva, Legal Officer, DG FISMA, European Commission, Brussels
* Lea Volovec, Legal Counsel, European Central Bank, Frankfurt
Who should attend?
Lawyers working in the payment services, banking lawyers, data protection lawyers working for the banking industry, industry associations, compliance officers, national supervisors