Painters' Table: Assembly, Priming, Basecoating
April 17, 2018 | 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Free Entry | $5 Supply/Miniature Charge [as needed]
Do you want to learn how to paint miniatures? Whether you have minis for D&D, Warhammer, Warmachine, or a favorite board game... Painters' Table is designed for you!
Here's how it works.
- Painters' Table is designed to improve your painting skills, even if you are 100% brand new and have never even held a paint brush.
- Experienced painters are also invited to attend. We will (try to) help bring your painting to the next level by working with you on some of the skills you'll develop as a miniature painter.
- You can bring your own models to paint, and brand new painters can use some practice figures we have on hand while learning the basics (see below).
- We will have basic paint colors, brushes, water pots, hobby lights, and other helpful accessories on hand. You are encouraged to bring your own as available, especially if there are specific tools you like using.
- We are currently working on getting mentors in place to teach and assist in skill building for you, between 6 and 7 PM at a minimum. Experienced painters being around and capable of looking in on newer painters' process tends to be helpful as well!
- There is no minimum age, so please feel free to bring younger gamers and enthusiasts with you. We'll get them started on the master artisans' path!
- There is an optional $5 Supply/Miniature charge per person for those who want a model to paint and/or want to make use of ACG's paints and brushes. You also receive a $3 hobby credit to your TapMango rewards profile to help you build your future paint collection!