BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL >> bit.ly/AnnaDaniels
So you’ve written a book—but how do you get it to an audience? Promotion and publicity can be a daunting world for new writers, but radio producer, TV presenter and bestselling author Anna Daniels breaks it down in this one-day workshop.
This workshop is suitable for writers pursuing both self-publishing and traditional publishing.
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify what makes you attractive to media;
- Run events that will create an audience;
- Attract radio, TV and print interviews and excel in them;
- Make contacts that will further your career; and
- Keep the sales train chugging after the initial release.
About The Presenter
Anna Daniels is a writer, presenter and producer. She is best known for presenting her quirky, entertaining stories on Network Ten's, The Project. Her debut novel, Girl in Between, was shortlisted for the 2016 Vogel Awards, and has become one of Australia's highest selling debut novels since publication. In 2018, it will be published by Random House in Germany, and distributed in the UK and US.