*NEW ROUTE and FINAL HIKE for the season*
Surrounded by boulders and scattered trees this trail offers a playground for the adventurous one seeking an unconventional trail through the wadi leading to the old settlement and fresh water spring. Along the wadi you will pass by green patches, exciting rock formation and lots of boulder hopping.
This is an intermediate trip. It requires good fitness and cardio. The bouldering can be challenging in some parts and a good understanding of this nature is required. However this trip is not technical and no rope skills is involved. If you are sports active, have good fitness, and want to challenge yourself then this trip is for you. The number of attendees is limited to a small group to keep a good pace.
Difficulty level of these canyons is 5 out of 10.
No rope skills or technical gear is required. No water involved.
There is nothing technical about this hike.
Expected duration of hike with minimal stops around 8hours.
• Distance to cover 7km round trip.
• Involves: Steep climbing in certain areas, bit of scrambling, parts with loose rocks, gentle stretches
• Around 5 hours round trip (moderate to fast pace - depending on group)
Strictly no smoking on hikes.
• Meeting point at 7:30am at ADNOC petrol station on Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed road: https://goo.gl/maps/QBkircxSWB12
(Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 6:30am)
• Reach the wadi in RAK at approximately 9:00am
• Light breakfast before hike
• 5 Hour round trip hike (depending on group pace)
• Leave RAK 2:30pm approximate arrival in Dubai 4:00pm
*Timing are guidelines and subject to change due to group pace and external factors.
350AED per person
• 1 breakfast (turkey sandwich), 1 trail mix pack for the hike
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guides
• First Aid
• Radio for guide communication
• Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
*Note: If you are a vegetarian kindly notify us in 4 days in advance.
(For any other diet specifications or food allergies, feel free to bring your own)
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Gear (Backpack, trekking pole etc)
• Transportation (Car Pooling)
• Water (You can buy from the petrol station next to meeting point)
• Escape to nature and explore new area
• Exciting Adventure and proper outdoor workout
• Learn new skills
• Connect with like minded adventurers
• Achieve New Goal
❍ VISA REQUIRMENT
NO VISA REQUIRED - WE ARE IN UAE
❍ REGISTRATION PROCESS
Booking via www.Adventurati-Outdoor.com
❍ Hiking GEAR LIST
• A Must: Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Hiking boots (recommended with ankle support)
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars and snacks
• Minimum 3 litres of water/hydration drinks (recommended using water bladder)
• Basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• Extra shirt, towel, flip-flops (for after the hike)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
❍ DIFFECULTY ELABORATION
❍ WAIVER FORM
By completing booking of this trip, you acknowledge full responsibility of understanding and agreeing to waiver as described in link herewith:
Carpooling system is best way when organising community event. Once we have confirmation for those attending we will manage seats and make sure everyone has a ride. Make sure you sign up on the Car sharing sheet to confirm your ride (will be shared with those confirmed/completed payment)
❍ TERMS & CONDITIONS
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation
❍ WEATHER CONDITIONS
Adventurati Outdoor has the right to cancel trip without notice due to sudden change in weather condition that might affect the overall safety of everyone joining. If the cancelation has been made by operator side, all participants will be refunded.