Event Grade: Easy
Endurance Level: Easy
Height of Plateau: 2300 ft approx.
Total time required for climbing: 2 hours of normal climb
Duration: 1 Night
Prabalmachi is located between Matheran and Panvel and comes under the Raigad District in the state of Maharashtra, India.This is a very small and remote village on the base of Fort Prabalgad. The beauty of this place is due to its rustic location where you find lots of nature and no pollution at all.Trek to Prabalmachi is about 1.5 hrs to 2 hours from its base. Height of the Prabalmachi village is 390 metres above sea level.
The village of Prabalmachi is the ‘base camp’ for a trek up the Prabalgad Fort (766 m) and Kalavantin is a 500m .It is located near the Machi and Vajepur villages.The Prabalgad Fort stands at an elevation of 2,300 feet in the Western Ghats. The fort was previously known as Muranjan until it was taken over and renamed by the Maratha forces under Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s rule. The fort has a Ganesh temple and some unidentified stone ruins. Its sister fort is Irshalgad. Right next to Prabalgad, to its north, lies the steep Kalavantin fort.
• Scenic view of city from Prabalmachi / plateau and the cool breeze
• Enjoy a panoramic view of the Sahyadris
• Amazing hike in the woods
• Wonderful climbs
• Camping at the top of the plateau
• Games with lots of fun
We’ll be boarding the below train from nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience:
Participant need to board 2nd Compartment
Panvel Slow Local
02:52 pm Vadala Road
03:03 pm Kurla
03:23 pm Vashi
03:32 pm Nerul
03:54 pm Panvel
Thane Slow Local
02:54 pm Thane
03:11 pm Koparkhairne
03:23 pm Nerul
03:35 pm Kharghar
03:46 pm Panvel
Meeting Point : Panvel Railway Station at 04:00 pm
04:00 pm Meet the Team at Panvel station and move towards Thakurwadi by local transport
05:00 pm Reach Base village, freshen up, gear up for the trek
05:10 pm Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
05:15 pm Start the trek, Reach plateau by 06.30pm and explore the surrounding
06.30PM ENJOY THE SUNSET
07.00PM Dance on your favorite song and play games
08:45 pm Dinner time; enjoy local cuisines specially cooked for us… followed by bonfire and lots of fun. If tired can retire and take rest in tents.
07:00 am Wake up call, freshen up.
08:00 am Breakfast.
09:00 am Start descending post breakfast along with the beautiful memories from the event
10:30 am Start return journey towards Mumbai by local transport
11:00 am Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet again.
Event Fee: Rs.1200/- per person. Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
VINAY GUPTA - 9004675388(WATSAPP / PAYTM)
Name of the account : Vinay k Gupta
A/c # 319102010805655
IFSC code :ubin0531910
Bank name : Union Bank of India
Bank Address : Princess street Branch, Mumbai
The cost per head includes the following.
• Travel from Panvel to Base village and Return
• Unlimited Dinner, breakfast in the morning
• Tent Camping (2 PERSON TENT)
• Local guidance
• First aid
• All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
• Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
• All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
Things to carry
• Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
• 2 Litres of water must
• Good trekking shoes
• Power bank
• Carry Blanket
• Torch with new batteries
• Extra pair of clothes, socks optional
• Cap, Camera as Optional
• 1 packet of electoral, enerzal, glucon-D
• Medications if required for individual
• Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
• And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
▪️For all these events you are at your own risk.
▪️Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
▪️We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or even local people.
▪️All the timings and itenerary mentioned above are tentative.
▪️ Adventure Geek will not refund money, if the event is cancelled due to natural calamities.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
⏺Cancellation within 12hours of payment, 90% refundable
⏺Cancellation before 15 days of event, 50% refundable
⏺Cancellation before 5 days of event, 25% refundable
⏺Cancellation before 3 days of event, 15% refundable
⏺Above and after no refund.