Experience The Snowy Neelum valley.
3days 2 Night
Cost= 9,000/per head From Lahore
8,500/per head from Islamabad
(Separate room for couple charges 3000/per couple)
Confirm your booking by paying 3000 in advance.
Bank Account Details
Account Title = Muhammad Akmal Khan
Account Number= 5603-5000722812
Branch= Bank Alflah IBG-K block Model Town Lahore
For info call
Akmal Khan: 0321-9423241/0333-6930302
FF-3 Defense Shopping Plaza Opposite Adil Hospital DHA Lahore
WHAT YOU HAVE PAID FOR:
• 3-4 person sharing Hoteling and camping..
• Breakfast (Tea,Pratha, egg (fry or omelet)
• Dinner- Chicken Qourma/Chicken Karahi/Biryani/Daal Chawal on rotation, one time BBQ
• Travelling from Lahore to Lahore on luxurious coasters saloon or Grand cabin)
• Fuel / Diesel
• Toll Expenses
• Services of Guides
• Preliminary First Aid Box
• 4wd jeeps
Service not included:
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in case of emergency
• Personal insurance of clients
• Fort Tickets
• Lunch during Trip
• Laundry, beverages & phone calls
• Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Anything not mentioned above
(Lahore – Islamabad)
* Reporting time 10:00 pm Daewo Terminal Thokar Niaz Baig Lahore
* Departure towards Islamabad 10:30 PM
* Pick up members from skyways terminals Rawalpindi Faizabad
DAY :01 (Isb-Mzd-Karen)
* Departure towards Muzaffarabad from islamabad 3:30 AM
* Breakfast will be served at Local Restaurant Muzaffarabad.
* Drive onwards to Karen
* Transfer to hotel
* Dinner and overnight stay in Karen
* Breakfast at Hotel
* Leaving for Shardah
* Sightseeing on the way
* Reach Shardah
* visit Shardah University
* sightseeing Shardah Valley
* back to Karen in evening
* Overnight stay in Karen
* Breakfast at Hotel .
* Departure for islamabad
* Drop Islamabad participants at Islamabad.
* Continue Drive towards Lahore
* End of services.
NOTE: DUE TO UNEXPECTED CIRCUMSTANCES ITINERARY CAN BE CHANGE AT ANY TIME
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Before requesting to register for this visit with us, we encourage intending participant that he/she should read and understand the following terms and conditions.
1. The members shall not indulge in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities organized by "ATC". Members must respect the authority of an organizer and follow any additional guidelines set up.
2. Each participant should treat other club members with respect, dignity and honor. Use of violent behavior including Harassment, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior,
3. Special respect towards every member would be exercised. Sportsmen spirit shall be displayed at all times.
4. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited.
5. Each member shall ensure punctuality of the appointed date and time in his/her attending of the Group activities.
6. All members would give due care for the local environment .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources. If no method of garbage disposal is available, Kindly keep it with you and dispose ONLY when proper disposal means are available.
7. Adventures Travels Club reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
8. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, the hosts have the right to alter my itineraries or cut short the trip. In such an event, the hosts shall not be held liable to refund money.
9. Photos and movies are permitted to be shot during our trip provided it but it should not objectionable by local people or any participant particularly females. These photos and movies are aimed for personal use only. Publishing those photos and movies on the internet or on any media is not permitted until and unless explicit permission in writing had been sorted out from the people appearing in those Pictures.
Adventures Travels Club is a non-registered voluntary body open to public participation but does not assume any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred during the tour/visit.