Snowy Survival FAIRY MEADOWS
12th April 2018 TO 17th April 2018
Fairy Meadow is a lush green plateau in Summer an Full Snowy in winter at 3300 m, offering a breath taking view of Majestic Nanga Parbat (The Killer Mountain). These lush, green meadows and forests spread at the base of Nanga Parbat in the western edge of the Himaliyan range in Pakistan. Fairy Meadows is a very peaceful and relaxing place to enjoy the mountain atmosphere and hospitality of the local people. The name Fairy Meadows is part of the legend that Fairies have their heaven on this lush green plateau. Hermann Buhl, the Austrian climber who made the first ascent of Nanga Parbat in 1953, named it Fairy Meadow due to its wonderful scenery
• PKR 16, 500/per head from Lahore
16,000/ per head from Islamabad
WHAT YOU WILL PAY FOR
• Travelling from Lahore to Chilas- Raikot Bridge on VIP luxurious Transport
• Fuel / Diesel
• Toll Expenses
• Quality meals (Breakfast, Dinner)
• Services of Guide
• Accommodation on sharing basis
• 4WD Willy jeeps
• Basic First Aid
(Lahore – Besham – Chilas):-
• Reporting time at 8:00 PM on Daewo terminal Thokar Niaz Baig
• Drive through M-2/GT road Lahore-Isb
• Pick up Members From Islamabad
• Drive towards destination.
• Breakfast on the way
• Countinue Drive via KKH to Chillas
• Lunch on the way
• Arrival at Chilas Night Stay at Hotel.
(Chilas – Raikot Bridge – Tatto Village – Fairy Meadows):-
• After breakfast drive towards Raikot Bridge.
• Upon reaching Raikot Bridge changeover of transport to Tattu Village 1½ Hours 4X4 Jeep Drive
• Start Trekking from Tattu Village to Fairy Meadows 3/4 Hours Trek
• Arrival at Fairy Meadows Cottage.
• Dinner and overnight stay at Fairy Meadows Cottage.
(Full Day Nanga Parbat Base Camp Excursion):-
• Breakfast at Fairy Meadow Huts
• Try to Trek meximum to Beyal Camp & Nanga Parbat Base Camp trek.
• Back to Fairy Meadows by evening
• Dinner and Bonfire at Fairy Meadows Cottage
• Overnight Stay at Fairy Meadows Cottages
Fairy Meadows – Tattu Village – Raikot Bridge - Chilas
• Breakfast will be served at Fairy Meadows Cottages.
• Start Trekking from Fairy Meadows to Tattu Village.
• 4WD Jeeps will take Raikot Bridge and after change of transport drive towards Chilas.
• Night stay at Hotel in Chilas
(Chilas – Mansehra - Lahore):-
• Breakfast will be served at Hotel.
• Drive back to Lahore
• End of services.
Clothes and Shoes : Sweater/Warm jacket, trouser, Lightweight trousers
Socks: 3 pairs at least
Rucksacks /Soft Bag
Good Trekking Boots / Joggers, Slippers
Chargers for cameras and cell phones
Sports water bottle 1.5 ltr
Flashlight Pocket size
Sunglasses, Sun block Cream, Chap stick
Edibles, Light snacks / or fruit cocktail tins, Dates, dry fruits, chocolates
ORS, Medicines in use.
Bank Alflah model town Lahore
Account title: Muhammad Akmal Khan
Current Account No
For more information contact
Akmal Khan = 0321-9423241, 0333-6930302
FF-3 Defence Shopping Plaza DHA Lahore
50% advance 50% on the time of departure
Full Payment advance
Group Discount available on minimum 5 members
Note: Adventures Travels Club is non Registered open to public organisations with the aim to promote Pakistani tourism. But it is not responsible in any injuries, damage or loss.