Did you ever wonder about the emotions of the person facing you? Would you like to make sense of them?
This workshop will focus on social awareness, one of the Emotional Intelligence competencies, and intends to introduce the tools and techniques to better understand and empathise with the emotional states of others.
Emotional Intelligence used with IQ (academic or cognitive intelligence) proves to be a critical soft skill that yields ongoing health, happiness, productivity, and therefore success in life and in the workplace. It involves both developing relationships and productivity. Note that this skill can be learnt and developed on a day to day basis.
An “Emotionally Intelligent” individual has the understanding, skills and tools helping him to realise and manage his own emotions as well as the emotions of those around him, even in exceptionally difficult circumstances or under intense pressure.
– Workshop’s Learning Objectives –
The usual program involves 4 steps. We are here focusing on the third one, namely social awareness. There is no requirement on having followed previous sessions and you will have no difficulty in attending. If you are interested in the two first competencies, Self awareness and Self-management, other workshops will be given or you can register for an online class.
1) Empathy: understanding the other person's emotions, needs and concerns.
2) Organizational Awareness: the ability to understand the politics within an organization and how these affect the people working in them.
3) Situational Awareness: the ability to understand and meet the needs of clients and customers.
– Upcoming Workshop –
May 5th: Social Management
1) Harness the power of emotional states in others: fear, anxiety, determination and motivation
2) Influence others using the skills learnt in this course
3) Help others to achieve states of focus and motivation
– About the Speaker –
Jason Hurley is a British Corporate Trainer who has been working within the training industry for over 15 years. He creates and delivers innovative and remarkable customised courses in a wide variety of essential Soft Skills areas, as well as Business English. The skills and teaching that he provides are each delivered in a seamless digestible format which enables them to be immediately implemented. They also drive to beneficial change in the departments and teams that he is proud to be working with. Jason’s eclectic mix of experience and ability make him an ideal choice and sought after trainer for any company wishing to improve sales, interdepartmental effectiveness, productivity and ROI.
– Price –
320 RMB for Social Awareness workshop
560 RMB for both Social Awareness and Social Management workshops (May 5th)
– Register –
1) Scan the 1st QR code to book the class
2) Scan 2nd QR code to access WeChat group