Every year, dozens of women walk, jog and run around Dublin to raise much needed funds for Aidlink's work with some of the poorest and most isolated people in the world.
We would be most grateful if you would consider being part our team this year!
About the Race
• This year, race day has changed The VHI Women’s Mini Marathon will take place in Dublin on Sunday June 3rd 2017.
• The race is just 10km and is suitable for all fitness levels.
How to join Team Aidlink
• Aidlink registers participants directly, so you do not need to register on the VHI Mini Marathon website.
• If you would like to participate please just follow the ticket link and complete the form (or contact Aishling at email@example.com or call 01 473 6488).
• Once you have registered we will be in touch and share our race pack with all relevant information.
Where does the money raised go?
• In 2018, we are focusing our core programme of work on the rights of children, especially access to basic primary education in rural and isolated communities throughout Kenya and Uganda.
• We are committed to the highest standards of good governance and accountability – in 2017 Aidlink won awards at both the Chartered Accountants Published Accounts Awards and the Carmichael Centre Good Governance Awards – visit our website to read about our work, finances and annual report.
• Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 473 6488