Gain the competencies to accept, handle and process shipments containing dangerous goods according to the current edition of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) manual.
(5 days /40 hours) - Classroom Course is recommended for:
▪ Airline cargo acceptance and cargo agency staff
▪ Cargo operations and ground handling staff
▪ Station managers responsible for the safe transport of dangerous goods
▪ Shippers, cargo agents, consolidators, freight forwarders
▪ Instructional designers and instructors of DGR
On completion of this course you will be able to:
▪ Apply IATA’s DGR manual and verify the correctness of dangerous goods transport documents
▪ Perform the responsibilities involved in accepting, storing, loading and inspecting dangerous goods
▪ Understand the legal responsibilities involved with the transportation of dangerous goods
An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the course and final examination.