ALL ACCESS MUSIC
Song Writing Workshop
Date: May 5, 2018
Time: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Spots Available: 8
ALL ACCESS MUSIC invites you to join us for our NEW Song Writing Workshop - The Beginners Guide
If you’ve ever been curious about writing songs, then this workshop is for you! Our Beginners Guide to Song Writing covers all the basics to get you started in the creative process. This workshop prepares you and gets you started in all things songs.
After this workshop you’ll understand and be able to start creating your own songs! In this introductory workshop to songwriting, instrumental knowledge is NOT required. Did you know that you don’t need to know how to play an instrument to write a song?!
In this complete general overview we will include everything you need to know to start writing songs. We have covered all the basics and designed a fun and creative ‘get started’ course that even includes some helpful hints on the best ways to rhyme.
This workshop is expansive and is offered as an introductory opportunity. By completing this workshop you’ll be ready for further extensive ALL ACCESS MUSIC Workshops such as; Song Writing for the Musician or Song Writing for the Poet.
~ Have you ever had a great one-liner pop into your brain, where you just know it would make a great song?!?! But… you have no idea how to make it an actual song
~ Did you know that song writing is similar to a recipe? There are some basic ingredients (components) that every great hit has!
- The Song Writing Workshop (Beginners Guide) will cover topics like;
- Song Structure (What elements you need for a song)
- Rhyming (How it all goes down, it’s not as easy as it sounds?!)
- Generating Ideas (Brainstorming concepts)
- Blocking Writers Block (How to get over frustrating obstacles)
- Creating and working with a hook (The part of the song that gets stuck in your head)
- A copy of our ‘get started’ course guide will be e-mailed to you for you to keep, long after the workshop ends!
*Please note: If you require a printed copy of our guide, one will happily be provided for you - just ask us!
- Downloadable Audio Podcast of the Free Song Writing - Beginners Guide Course
- An interactive participation opportunity to create a song within the workshop, utilizing all the skills discussed in the course
- Q & A period at the end of the workshop to ask questions specific to songs you may already be working on
What’s Not Included:
- You - If you haven’t signed up yet!
Limited spots available! To hold your spot ALL ACCESS MUSIC must have the full payment no later than Thursday, May 3rd, by 9:00pm. Parents can be made in Cash or E-Transfer
Payments can be email transferred to ROBWAITEMUSIC@GMAIL.COM or in cash during our open hours.
*A waiver is required to be signed and filled out prior to workshop
- Learners will be emailed a printable copy or can pick one up during our open school hours